You are here: Troubleshooting > Error Codes > Errors 0-9 > Error 1
Error 1: E‑stop Condition Active
One or more E‑stop devices are engaged.
What to do now
Reset the E‑stop button and press CONTROL.
What to do next
- Open and shut the chamber door.
- Press in and then release the E‑stop button on the Operator Console.
- Check any Lanyard pull ropes that may be installed in your system.
- Check any light curtain devices that may be installed in your system.
- Check any machine guard sensors that may be installed in your system.
- Shut down power and try to blow out and rattle the CES1 and CES2 safety contactors.