Error 3: Slippage while in the cut
The saw has detected that the timber has slipped while in the cut. The total detected slippage (difference between variables P838 and P850) has exceeded the maximum allowed slippage (set in variable Q552).
What to do now
Press START to override and measure the member after cutting, or stop the saw by holding down the STOP button.
What to do next
- Try recutting using a different piece of timber.
- Check the condition of the saw blade and change it if the teeth are chipped or dull.
- Check if the feeder drive rollers require cleaning.
- Check that all of the side and top nylon clamp rollers can spin freely - the bearings have not seized.
- Check that all top rollers are clamping down on the timber.
- Check regulated air pressure is at least 70 psi.
- If problems persist, try reducing the Cutting speed of the saw by 20%.