WHAT YOU NEED
Spare Parts:Dust Extractor Bags - ME1192
Safety Equipment:Standard Personal Protective Equipment
- Press the E‑stop button on the operator console.
- Isolate the dust extractor.
- Visually inspect the dust extractor for any signs of damage.
- Shake the dust out of the top dust filter bags (if fitted).
- Operate the cleaning mechanism on the side of the dust extractor to clean the cartridge filters (if fitted).
- Shake the dust extractor bags to remove excess dust.
- Use an air gun to blow down the dust extractor.
- Unlatch the locking strap on any bag that is full and needs replacing.
If bags are filling unevenly, adjust the baffles that are used to control the dust flow to each bag:
- Use a spanner to loosen the exterior nuts that secure the baffle inside the dust extractor above the bag.
- Adjust to direct more or less dust into the bag in question.
- Re-tighten the nuts to secure the baffle in place again.
- Install new bags using the locking strap, making sure the new bag is in good condition.
- Turn power back on for the dust extractor.
- Release the E‑stop button on the dust extractor control panel.
- Release the E‑stop button on the operator console.
- Rehome the saw.
- Using the Manual Mode window, make sure the dust extractor turns on normally and the bags are filling with air properly.