Error 4: B‑axis Over Torque
The B‑axis (Bevel) has experienced an unusually high load for a period of time. To help prevent damage to the system, the motor has been disabled and the system will require a rehome.
What to do now
Clear any timber from the saw chamber, press START to rehome.
What to do next
- Open the saw chamber door and blow out the saw, specifically around the saw blade area.
- Look for pieces of wood which may be interfering with the motion of the saw head.
- Check the condition of the saw blade and change it if the teeth are chipped or dull.
- Move the B‑axis (Bevel) around by hand and ensure it moves freely.
- If problems persist, try reducing the Moving speed of the saw by 20%.